Monday, September 21, 2009

We Have a Winnah!

You guys have no idea how cool it is for me to see so many comments on a blog entry of mine...I never wanted it to end. But, like all good things, this contest has come to an end, and it's time to pick a winner. And so:



The random number generator picked number 22...which was commenter LStewart!

Congratulations to LStewart, winner of the $100 Visa gift card from the AT&T FamilyMap giveaway.

I'll have another giveaway starting up in just a couple of weeks, so check back here or on my personal blog, I Have Things, where I'll announce that contest as soon as it's up and running.

See you then!

[An aside: Having to count and then recount to be sure I had the right person was annoying. Anyone know how I can get my comments to number themselves? Email me at ihavethings at blogspot dot com if you can help; you won't earn a gift card, but you will earn my undying gratitude. Which is worth at least a buck fifty. Maybe. Some days.]

No comments:

Post a Comment